What are we looking for?
If you are a positive and energetic person, looking for a career in making people happy, become a part of the freshest team around! Experience is not necessary, but preferred. We just want sparkling personalities and bright smiles, we’ll do the rest.
- Must have 1 year of food experience.
- Must be 18+ years of age.
- Must work at all weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Must have reliable transportation.
Accrued Paid Sick Leave
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (for eligible employees)
Planned Advancement Opportunity
401k Matching (for eligible employees)
Paid time off (for eligible employees)
College Tuition Assistant (for eligible employees)
- Minimum starting hourly rate: $15.74 per hour + tip (Average tip per hour $3 - $5).
- Mileage reimbursement used to run company errands
We have a great culture at Glow Tea and look for people with a similar mindset.
- Able to work at fast-paced environment.
- You have integrity, intelligent and energy.
- You never lack on smile.
- Able to get along and communicate easily with people at all levels.
- You're never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- You sincerely value customers and are a genuine team player!
- You are coachable, anxious and eager to learn!
At all times exhibit a friendly, courteous attitude toward customers and co-workers. GUESTS; Greet customers, Urgency, Eye contact, Suggestive selling, Thank you, and Smile/voice inflection.
- At all times exhibit a friendly, courteous attitude toward customers and co-workers
- Accurately operate cash registers in accordance with Cash Register Procedures
- Prepare drinks.
- Set up equipment, utensils, and supplies at opening.
- Break down, clean, and put away equipment, utensils, and supplies at closing.
- Perform cleaning and maintenance procedures as directed by person in charge of shift.
- Comply at all times with Glow Tea Inc dress code and personal appearance standards
- Comply with all Glow Tea Inc's policies and procedures, including relevant federal and state regulations
- Perform all essential duties of this position in a safe and effective manner, consistent with the prescribed method and guidelines established by Glow Tea Inc.
- Perform other duties as directed by Manager or Shift Leader
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $18.00 - $23.00 per hour